EE missed call problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Every day i get at least 10 text telling me i have missed calls but have full signal. Have got a iphone 5 with a 4G contract. Has anyone else been getting these texts/problems ? And has anyone managed to suss out how to fix it ? By the way i'm only 3 months into an 18 month contract :mad:

Sponsored Links
I've turned my Wi-Fi off as it seems to create problems, also I had a few missed calls from a call centre, I think by time the call gets through the satellite someone has picked up on a landline..

yep had this on ee for a long time and lost loads of emergency work through it - I get a missed call message and when I ring them back it's engaged cos they're ringing the next number on their list. had to change to vodaphone for my work phone.

Sponsored Links
I get these occasionally. I had one just this morning, sitting at my desk with the phone on charge next to me I get a Voicemail notification - phone never rung and didnt get the Missed Call on the display.

To hazard a guess I'd say the network is too busy to connect to your phone or takes so long that the timer clicks over and diverts the call direct to your voicemail

Back