Hoover logic A3632 - overfilling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This hoover washer overfills and water flooding all over!!!
And won't spin during the end of programme,
I have to switch off and start fom 'N' then spins
I called an engineer who says
yes overfills and does not know when to stop!!!
nees Servicing
For the Spin problem
The motor needs Servicing or some parts needed(i.e Brushes)
It will cost aroud £80+
But he says he can't give any gurantee.

Is it worth to Diy Myself, or Repair by Engineer
or Buy the cheapest one for £200 at Argos

All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
over fill is usualy caused by blocked pressure chamber, broken damaged pipe, faulty pressure switch

no spin usually worn motor brushes

try a search

Hi,

It's only a blocked air trap as mentioned above, easy fix. all you need is a philips screwdriver a pair of grips and 10 mins.

The HVR logic is a great machine and one of the most reliable machines ever made (in my oppinion) don't scrap it.

First thing first, Switch Off and Pull the mains plug..

Undo the back plate screws, 8 of them, leave the lid alone, have a look at the hose that goes from the hose from the pump to the bottom of the drum, half way along it, you should see a clip with plastic bit (the air trap) and a little thin hose (usually red) going from it, to the top of the machine.

Take your grips and relese the clip and pull out the plastic bit, this will be full of crap, also stuck your finger down the hole it came from, as this will be blocked too.

re-assemble and test, this will fix this fault 99 times out of 100.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back