indesit we8x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
indesit model we8x. filling and draining, no problems there. even spins. but will not start a program. or any cycle. when you start it, it jsut fills and then you can only empty it. flashing an error code h20?? all pipes have been checked and seems to be ok? have no idea what the problem is or how to fix. any one have any ideas or tips, be very grateful. its 6yrs old

Sponsored Links
hi it could be the motor or the carbon brushers on the motor. unplug machine befor you look at it

hi mate. many thankx for the info help. unable to get in and look at the brushes as need an engineer for that. think i might need to call one now. thought we had it working, then it stopped and started flashing h20 errror and now f7 error? any ideas what they mean?? before i call an engineer out? thankx

H20 is a problem with water, normally not filling. F7 is a heater problem, either heater, wiring or relay on the module.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

Sponsored Links
thanks for your help. i called an engineer out, he confirmed most of what you said. we basically need a new machine now. but your advice was very hady. much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back