Worcester 28CDi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've got a worcester 28cdi, and the pressure keeps rising. I keep draining some water out of a radiator, to take the pressure back down to 1 bar. Overnight, or during the day, it then rises back up to around 2.5 bar. Is the heat exchanger the problem? Is this something I can buy and fit myself?

Hope someone can help. Thanks!!

Sponsored Links
Is this one with a internal filling loop like the 24cdi or external?, if its external the disconnect it and if it still rises then suspect the dhw heat ex.

Close off the mains water inlet at the cock under the boiler, then test it overnight. If it stays down suspect the dhwhe - they do "go" on these.

With the right tools, knowing what might leak and how to avoid it, all these jobs are OK for "us", but could give grief to a first timer.

Sponsored Links
Cheers, did what you suggested. Pressure stayed same all night. Must be the dhw heat ex. as I thought.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back