kitchenaid, quiet scrub @*%*!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have had this dishwasher for less then 5 years and i cant get it start. when i try to start it it sounds like its starting in the middle of a cycle and when i try to cancel the wash it runs briefly like its trying to drain water thats not even in there! its takes so many attempts to get the thing started that sometimes i end up unloading it and washing the dishes by hand!

any ideas? i see that other people are having problems too......

please note forum rule 1 a, also your other post of the same question

Sponsored Links
Did you figure this problem out because I have the same thing going on right now!!!!!!!!!!! I feel your pain, I want to take a sledge hammer to the thing.

PLEASE HELP!

you probably developed a leak and got water into the base, this will trigger a safety cut out, all the machine will do is run the pump cont until the water has been removed and the leak found, this is a common feature on most dishwashers to prevent it flooding your house

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back