Flames

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a baxi bermuda which semed to have been working well , however i have noticed an orange light coming from the bottom.
After inspection (as well as i can do)i have looked inside and can see that the burner seem to be burning orange/yellow,
is this normal , or something to worry about?

also there is a lot of dust n stuff inside , could this be contributing factor , also when it comes on it makes 2 banging noise which sound like the side of the unit expanding.

The flames worry me , help

Sponsored Links
get it serviced as soon as possible.

do not do it yourself, get a decent competent person, preferable someone recommened, to do it.

it needs some tlc which YOU cannot give it

DO tell whoever you call what the symptoms are. It'll could well be full of soot and need completely dismantling so it would take a good while longer than a routine annual service.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys , advice taken , im gonna sign up for a gritish gas contract i think , the service and parts come in with the monthly fee (big saving methinks) and at least a more lengthy service will give me no extra cost.

said they can come in 2 weeks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back