indesit wie137s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
machine is displaying a message - deno- not demo! when it is turned on it just keeps doing a dry spin regardless of programme set. have looked in manual and can find no info on this. my mum tried to put some washing on for me and pressed a combination of buttons and now i have this problem. is there a solution please

Sponsored Links
machine is displaying a message - deno- not demo! when it is turned on it just keeps doing a dry spin regardless of programme set. have looked in manual and can find no info on this. my mum tried to put some washing on for me and pressed a combination of buttons and now i have this problem. is there a solution please

There have been 3 versions of Demo Mode used on these appliances.

Version 1(Production to- Date code 39 March 2005)

To Activate
1. From the Default screen of a programme, after switching the appliance on press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d On appears in display.
2. Press the Start/Cancel button only and tESt appears in the screen (Temp & Spin symbols also appear)

To Deactivate

Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate.
Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until
d OFF appears.
The default screen returns and you can select a new programme.
Note:- The default screen information displayed on these models is that of the programme currently selected by the selector knob.

Version 2 ( during Date Code 39 March 2005- to Date Code 42 June 2005)

To Activate

1. Same method as version 1.

To Deactivate

1. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.

Version 3 (During Date Code 43 June 2005 - to date )

To Activate

1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel together with the top left option button until d On appears.

To Deactivate

1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.

Cheers Kez

This post is 4 years old. The info u supplied is wrong only applys to wf and wd vouge 4 mcs with display. To get this model off demo turn power off at wall push and hold start stop and the start reset button while holding down turn mc on at the wall. This works for all serial numbers.

Sponsored Links
This post is 4 years old. The info u supplied is wrong only applys to wf and wd vouge 4 mcs with display. To get this model off demo turn power off at wall push and hold start stop and the start reset button while holding down turn mc on at the wall. This works for all serial numbers.

Yeah I know its 4 years old, but someone will look at it and solve their problem just like I did. It worked great for me. I searched the internet and found this solution that somebody had shown and thought I would list to let people know as there's not much info out there.
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back