gas supply

Dobry wieczór może pytam dlaczego mój komunikat był usuwany

Racists

Sponsored Links
J Kerr said:
Thanks for your help my friends.
Sarcastic tw*t.

J Kerr said:
I feel my days as a builder in this country might be numbered if I keep getting held up like this.
Your failure to plan ahead does not constitute an emergency for the rest of the country.

J Kerr said:
I Don't have this problem in Spain or Poland. Everyone has a blind eye.
Well then, b*gger off to Spain and stop insulting and implicating forum members here.

Steady on, old chap, he's only having a bit of fun, and amusing himself by winding up the good citizens.

Guy by the name of Juan Kerr ?????

JohnD said:
Steady on, old chap, he's only having a bit of fun, and amusing himself by winding up the good citizens.

Who cares what his name is? Fun is in the eye of the beholder, and this is not fun.

Sponsored Links
forgacz said:
Dobry wieczór moze pytam dlaczego mój komunikat byl usuwany
Dobry wieczór wy tez. Prawdopodobnie wasz komunikat byl usuwany dlatego ze wy wysylaliscie poczta w Jezyku polskim? JA takze komunikat usunal jeden raz dlatego ze napisze temu w Jezyku francuskim, tak to nie jest pytanie istnienia rasista.

Good evening to you too. Perhaps your post was deleted because you posted in Polish? I also had a post deleted once because I wrote it in French, so it is not a question of being racist.

chrishutt said:
corgiman said:
told u its a wind up - not me BTW
But you were the one who fell for it! And kev, who even posted a link to this thread on the Argi site! ;)

I did thats true

but in my defence I did suss it in the end

kev LMAO thanks for the lesson dad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Softus said:
JohnD said:

Who cares what his name is? Fun is in the eye of the beholder, and this is not fun.

soft lighten up dude

:LOL:

I know where you're coming from corgiman, and I think you know that I can laugh with the best of them, but to me this isn't a funny subject, wind-up or no wind-up.

Without implying any criticism of those of you who find it amusing, I simply don't want to be party to a joke that could mislead others into thinking that there isn't a deadly serious principle underlying it.

Tell you what - I'll meet you halfway - if everyone who thinks it's funny acknowledges my point, I'll stop being such a boring stick-in-the-mud about it. Can you say fairer than that?

In the meantime, I hope Senior Kerr, and his brother Wayne, take themselves out big time when he goes to back to whatever poorly-regulated builders' hell-hole he came from, be it imaginary or otherwise.

ok my friends,

suena como para mondarse de risa.

Juan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

has softus had a row with wifey (or man friend)??
Juan

Just so you know what happens, we come along and see it, ring gas emergency service provider, they send a van capable of digging road up, cut off the branch to that dwelling and charge a whacking great price for reconnection at a later date to fit in with them not you or your client.

But please do this for real, I need one of them photos for gas installer, and so far none of the stupid gas experimenters on here has obliged me with a picture of their handy work.

There have been some great pics of meters hanging midair in the mag, surely it's my turn to find one!

J Kerr said:
ok my friends
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not your friend.

J Kerr said:
suena como para mondarse de risa.
It's amazing how often people make this suggestion when they're actually just not being funny. And when I say "amazing", I really just mean boring.

J Kerr said:
has softus had a row with wifey (or man friend)??
Are you stupid as well as incompetent? It's you I'm having a row with.

methinks love is in the air with these two

AHHHHHHHHHHHH spring works its magic again

I am kidding soft :LOL:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not your friend.

You sound like a woman Softass.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back