cold water running through shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi. i have just replaced the isolation valve on my shower only now when i turn shower on the water is freezing cold any advice would be grateful. thanks nikki

Sponsored Links
We will try to divine what type of shower you have. To do this we must all concentrate very hard on your name and perhaps one of us will have a vision of what the shower looks like. If that doesn't work, we will have to wait until it occurs to you to tell us.

Sponsored Links
yes all the electric is turned on and everything working fine its just the water that is freezing

Sounds like a fault with the shower then. Perhaps when you fitted the isolation valve a wire disconnected. But don't open up the shower unless you really know what you're doing! It's potentially very dangerous.

Incidentally, why did you change the isolation valve?

the last one was broken and i was sent a replacement been waiting for 2 months for a freind to fit it decided to do it myself, thanks for your help nikki.

nicolaalexan said:
i have a new team electric shower new to this sight can do without the sarcasm
Couldn`t we all :LOL: .......But `twill never be :eek:Because, you see...the advice is FREE :rolleyes:

blimey charlie we are all sarcy buggers get used to it lol

must be the shower, get the part p reg person who must of installed it ;) to check it over, if you did it yourself, and prescott will be upset if you did, then I would suggest getting a competent person in to check it over

nicolaalexan said:
i have a new team electric shower new to this sight can do without the sarcasm
Well then you must be new to sarcasm too, because chrishutt was honing his skills in the art of satire.
Nicely done, I must say :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back