AIr in the hot water system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed a power shower with multy heads and body jets and fixed head the product is Triton Thermostastatic shower tower. I have also istalled the pump which the manual tells me is the right pump 4 the shower. How ever after istalling and flushing out the pump and shower then rechecking the filters for dirt and rebleeding the system I,m still left with a noisy pump and only one section of the shower working at anyone time. If I turn on the body jets and fixed head the pump turns its self off. Any ideas guys?

Sponsored Links
I can't help but be curious about the mystery pump - what's the make and model?

Hm. Normally I would suggest that the pump can't deliver the flow required by all the outlets and that it's thermal cutout is operating.

However, as you've said, this is the pump that Triton supply for the shower tower product, so I have to assume that the pump is faulty.

Unless.... does the pump need priming, and have you?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Hm. Normally I would suggest that the pump can't deliver the flow required by all the outlets and that it's thermal cutout is operating.

However, as you've said, this is the pump that Triton supply for the shower tower product, so I have to assume that the pump is faulty.

Unless.... does the pump need priming, and have you?
I did prime the pump but its as is its sucking air in from some where. I have about 3 foot of pipe work to and from the pump to the shower do u think thats too much should i reduce the pipe lengths?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back