Indesit w123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
there is no hot water getting to the clothes in the washer it's only taking water from the cold connection i have checked both pipes are connected properly and they are! please can you help m?:(

Sponsored Links
clownie said:
there is no hot water getting to the clothes in the washer it's only taking water from the cold connection i have checked both pipes are connected properly and they are! please can you help m?:(

In the absence of a crystal ball;
Is this a newly connected appliance ?
If not, did it work before and has suddenly stopped working ?
etc, etc.

No, I have this for 2 years and my partner informed me that it never has had hot water running into it(washing machine) yuck!!

I know this can happen, but what tank do i need to drain? is it the hot water tank for the house? there is no blockages in the hose from the machine to the tap connection which is connected to hot copper pipe.

Sponsored Links
Is there a valve on the hot water connection and is it open ?
Also, most hot and cold feed washers will only take in hot water (which is normally around 55 to 65C) for programmes at 90c in order to prevent damaging materials which can't stand these temps. Are you selecting these temps and still getting no hot water ? If you are, what is the machine doing ? If its doing nothing then it is waiting for the water level to be reached which verifies no hot water getting in. Let us know.

basically it's doing the wash as normal but it's only taking in cold water, and the washing always come's out cold.

The washing will always come out cold due to the rinse being with cold water... I think your taking the p*ss here. If not, at least answer the question in my last post ref temperature of selected program.

Firstly sorry but iam not taken the ****!!

On a 60 degree wash i have felt the glass on the front of the washer all the way through the wash and there is no heat from the glass at all.

can you tell me why the machine is not producing hot water please.

:(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back