Pebbledashing pillars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

first post here, so please be gently :)

Have built some pillars at the front of the garden using block. Want to pebbledash them, so any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Johnnypanic

Sponsored Links
If you pebble dash your pillows you will not get a good nights sleep. :(

Sponsored Links
Your not really asking a question tho so cant expect an answer. Try being a little more specific with a query, ie; what render colour should i use? or how thick should the render be? or my pillars are 200m tall and im afraid of heights can i spray the render on from the ground?

Static said:
Your not really asking a question tho so cant expect an answer. Try being a little more specific with a query, ie; what render colour should i use? or how thick should the render be? or my pillars are 200m tall and im afraid of heights can i spray the render on from the ground?

Cheers for the clarification :cool:

Okay here goes. I think I can sort the mix out okay, but as they are square pillars, I'm wondering what way to work with the corners. Do I need to buy something to attach to each corner before plastering ? Or is it sufficent to plaster each side and "tidy up" each corner.

Hope that makes sense :oops: :rolleyes:

Johnnypanic

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back