ZANUSSI FJD 1666W NOT RINSING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The machine pre washes fine but as soon as it gets to the rinse cycle it suddenly goes to the drain cycle. I have taken the pressure switches of and checked them all ok. and i have take the drain pump off and that too was ok. But when I took the jet system nozzle pipe off and blew down it I found the pipe was blocked. The recirculating pump was blocked sold with old detergent, I cleaned all the pumps and piepworks and tried the machine again, Still no rinse cycle. I checked the recylce pump with a multimeter and only got 39 ohms (seems very low to me) does anybody know what ohmic value the average askoll pump should read ( i think it should be around 1500-2000 ohms). thank you

Sponsored Links
Bought a new pump, resistance equals 2k ohms. plugged it in and the fault is still there!!! does anybody know if there is a fuse for this pump located in the washing machine and if so where is it? Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back