indesit w123 washing machine problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - i have a indesit w123 washing machine and it starts its cycle, water goes in, it rotates anticlockwise a couple of times, it drains of water and stops, then the red light flashes quickly for 3 times and pauses while the control knob continually clicks round. I have tried it in several cycle postions, but it does the same, can anyone help before i call out the repair man, cheers Mike

Sponsored Links
Hello Mikey100 I had the same problem with my w123 and had it repaired twice by a fella advertising under the name "Knowsley Domestics" in the Echo and he told me these Indesit machines are all the same. I lashed mine in the end; I advise you to do the same mate. Miele are best if your budget is big enough. :!:

While the knob is rotating the light should be flashing a code. It should flash a number of times, pause and repeat the flashes. Count the number of flashes and post the result here. Should then be able to give an idea of the fault.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back