Vokera Linea 24 code 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
My inlaws have a problem with their Linear24 as follows. They had unit switched to permenant and then switched to timer overnight. By morning code 03 was showing.
Obvious reset procedure done - no change. Fan has been replaced by qualified plumber - no change.

I've checked current as far as fan is concerned. No problem, but when the connector to the PCB is in place no circuit - seems to me like some sort of switch problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
The fan may well have been the problem but if your plumber replaced the silicone tubes wrongly after changing the fan then you'll still get a 03 code. could be worth swapping them round and giving it a try.

Its not clear from what you have written if the fan is running or not???

I dont understand how your "plumber" could come and replace the fan and leave it not working? I Hope has has not been paid !!! Is he CORGI registered or just incompetent?

You should have called a boiler engineer instead of a plumber! Would you call a boiler engineer to replace your bath?

If the knob has been broken then it will not reset!

It might reset by turning the power to the boiler off for an hour!

Tony

inlaw said:
Hi,
My inlaws have a problem with their Linear24 as follows. They had unit switched to permenant and then switched to timer overnight. By morning code 03 was showing.
Obvious reset procedure done - no change. Fan has been replaced by qualified plumber - no change.

I've checked current as far as fan is concerned. No problem, but when the connector to the PCB is in place no circuit - seems to me like some sort of switch problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

blocked venturi ???

is it a vertical flue ??

Sponsored Links
Vokera technician has replaced the PCB - there was a micro switch failure. All working well now.

Thanks for your replies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back