Soap Particles Left on Dishes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a GE Potscrubber 1380 (around 7-8 yrs old). Lately, it has been leaving particles of soap clinging to the dishes after each wash. We have tried two powders (Cascade and an off-brand) and it behaves the same. Any ideas about the cause and cure?

Sponsored Links
Walt said:
I have a GE Potscrubber 1380 (around 7-8 yrs old). Lately, it has been leaving particles of soap clinging to the dishes after each wash. We have tried two powders (Cascade and an off-brand) and it behaves the same. Any ideas about the cause and cure?

Do you get a microscpe out so you can see the particles? :LOL: :LOL:

Unfortunately it does not require a microscope. They are more like crystals (or so says my wife) about the size of sand.

Sponsored Links
Walt said:
Unfortunately it does not require a microscope. They are more like crystals (or so says my wife) about the size of sand.
is the water heating? might not be heating and so isnt disonling the soap crystals....

AR

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back