Hotpoint Aquarius DWF31

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dishwasher is refusing to work !

As i select a program the motor runs but the countdown timer dose not move, and no dishes get washed !

I have checked the flitters removed the outlet hose from the waste trap which when lay flat let water out, but i have an amount of water leeking from under the m/c ?

May be a pump or a programer faulty ? anyone got any ideas ?

Help dishes stacking up !!!!!

Sponsored Links
The machine has flooded and is trying to empty out, the water has somehow, leaked into the base of the machine, you need to find out where the leak is.

Remember, unplug if investigating it yourself.

just had the m/c apart and found that some how there was a backfeed of dirty water from the sink waste had entered the syhpen ? assemably at the left side of the m/c

There was a build up of black gunk at the top which had probably blocked the water recycle mode hench stopping the dishwasher.

As the waste was connected under the sink I think it well worth to put the dishwasher own indpendent waste outlet and trap or a one way waste vavle, as there will be no backfeed entering the m/c with stinking waste water !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back