Leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Mira 415 shower. Water is leaking somewhere and appearing under one corner of the (ceramic) shower tray. I have regrouted the tiles and sealed the area where the tiles meet the tray but it still leaks when the shower is on. I am wondering if water is leaking where the pipework enters the shower through the wall. Is it a do-it-yourself job to disconnect the two inlet pipes and look?
Tom

Sponsored Links
The problem with do-it-yourselfers is they cannot see reason.

First you say it only leaks when the shower is on. Then you say is it the connections on the back :LOL:

Assuming the shower controls are at the front then the leak must also be at the front or it would leak all the time.

Dam I hear you say that means the tiles are still leaking :rolleyes:

The tray.......leaks when the shower is on..........The poster questions could water be leaking from hidden connections in the wall :?: and is it a job he could do........Yes it is , the front of the shower control will disassemble and reveal the water connections which you can then tell if they are leaking Some people just understand better than others ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back