calling all CORGIs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I quite often get asked for a CH fitter in various parts of the country and am quite happy to recommend people as long as I get positive feedback from the customer

While I might be a bit hard on CORGIs in general (quite rightly in my opinion), I appreciate that those who give up their time to this forum at least have a clue

If you want to be the person that I recommend, email me. I have no commercial interest (i.e. I'm not after money from anyone) my interest is that people get a result

You have to appreciate that I have probably provided them with a recon pcb or fan

Sponsored Links
Appreciate the thought although we cover the uk, indonesia is a tad too far.

Other than that were fully booked till next year and I doubt your clients could afford our rates :eek:

Appreciate the thought although we cover the uk, indonesia is a tad too far.

You just have no sense of adventure#

Atau ... kamu bule goblok

See ... I really can say it in Indonesian

Other than that were fully booked till next year and I doubt your clients could afford our rates

it sounds like if you gave your services for free, you'd be overpaid

that's what I call a really stupid reply

if you're brain dead, that's OK, I think your prejudices get in the way of your reasoning

i'm only offering.no commitment., the only person who loses is you

It was a really stupid reply.

Even a really stupid poster would have at least said where the work was.

Sponsored Links

I repair fans and pcbs, OK ?

I get a lot of people who I tell that they don't need a pcb or fan abd that they have another problem

it's reqally not rocket science

If someone phones up with a problem, and it's in your area, then at no expense to you, no commission, nada- if you want me to pass your details on, then I'm happy to do so

If you can't come to terms with someone offering something for nothing, then you need to reassess your position

I would have no problem with fitting your recon fans raden, but would baulk a bit at the recon PCB's

Very kind thought though :)

Recon PCB.......only electronic components soldered on a board, Like a TV :?: Our TV man used to repair the circuit boards with parts that cost only pennies

Next time you get in that starship millage minicab to the airport think about the recon driveshafts, steering rack, engine, brake calipers, ECU etc.

Then as your sitting in the sardine can of a plane on that £20 flight think (but only a little) about the recon tyres you've taken off on, the recon suspension, brakes, engines, control systems .......... their not buying new parts if they can help it.

Who knows, probably thousands of parts are reconditioned keeping an aircraft running for 30 years.

Reconditioning boards from many of the manufacturers can actually make them more reliable and safer as the initial quality is often very poor.

Don't really know why this comes up again and again, there is no problem with reconditioned units only modified ones and even then that is up to the manufacturer.

raden said:

I repair fans and pcbs, OK ?

I get a lot of people who I tell that they don't need a pcb or fan abd that they have another problem

it's reqally not rocket science

If someone phones up with a problem, and it's in your area, then at no expense to you, no commission, nada- if you want me to pass your details on, then I'm happy to do so

If you can't come to terms with someone offering something for nothing, then you need to reassess your position

how much work on a day to day can you offer

I'm not offering any work on a day to day basis

like I said, if someone in e.g. Swindon asks if I can recommend a fitter, then I can say" give this person a ring ..."

I'm not looking to get anything out of it other than customer satisfaction

Talking of customer satisfaction how or are you going to vet them.

They're going to be really please when roy rogers destroys the boiler
:LOL:

I think its possible to get something of an idea of people in here from what they post

It's impossible to really know, of course, but I get feedback from people

... or put another way, it's a more reliable system for a customer than to stick a pin in the yellow pages adverts

raden said:
I think its possible to get something of an idea of people in here from what they post

I'm game to put it to the test :D

What do I do and not too rude please :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back