Upstair Radiators getting hot when system set to heat Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and thanks for reading this,

I have a Gravity Fed Gloworm system (not combi) Problem is, lately, when the system is set just to heat the water cylinder, the upstairs rads also get hot.(downstairs remain cold)

I understand that CH systems are complicated and diverse but could someone offer a reason for this?

Regards...Rob

Sponsored Links
robford said:
Hello and thanks for reading this,

I have a Gravity Fed Gloworm system (not combi) Problem is, lately, when the system is set just to heat the water cylinder, the upstairs rads also get hot.(downstairs remain cold)

I understand that CH systems are complicated and diverse but could someone offer a reason for this?

Regards...Rob
It could be that the anti-gravity valve situated on your primary flow ( flow pipe leaving the boiler and going towards your CH ssystem) is knackered if you are sure that this prob was not occuring before.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back