Cold Electric Shower

JI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mornin\\\' I have an electric shower at home that this morning is only kicking out cold water, I have also noticed a drop in pressure at my other taps, could low water pressure lead to an electric shower not heating the water properly? I\\\'m not an expert, obviously;) but I would have thought the shower would heat the water more easily with low pressure than high?

Sponsored Links
Does the shower have a light on it ?, is it on? ... what make and model is it?

I have a gainsborough energy 2000x and up until recently it was working fine. Something happend and the trip switch tripped whilst i was in the shower and since then it only pumps out cold water! All the lights seem to be as normal no pressure problems......please help!

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have the exact problems with the shower pumping out cold water! :(
Did anyone find an answer?, if so please could you post a reply or send an e-mail to me as im very cold and would like a warm shower! Thanks. [email protected]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back