BIASI 24S combi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the past three weeks, i have experienced a problem with the boiler. I turn the hot water tap on and the boiler fires up for about 5 seconds and then goes off. It continues this process until i have finished with the hot water tap. When the central heating is on, the boiler if fine. Any ideas? :(

Sponsored Links
The problem will be with the fan/venturi/APS but will need a competent CORGi engineer as these are safety devices.

Tony Glazier

Kutaiba, I assume that you are not CORGI registered !

If you were you would realise that its irresponsible to suggest to anyone that they do anything that they are not competent or qualified to do.

In any case changing the air pressure switch would not resolve the problem.

You have posted a message today asking for help with a very simple problem so you clearly know very little about boilers. I have to guess that you are trying to fix peoples boilers when you are not CORGI registered. Dont you realise doing that is illegal?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
its irresponsible to suggest to anyone that they do anything that they are not competent or qualified to do.

He didn't suggest he do anything Tony, merely pointed out what the faulty component may be, though it probably isn't directly as you have suggested.

No doubt agile must be a "CORGi engineer" as they don't want you to do the simplest of jobs even when not illegal.

wallace20006, please do not reply to pold posts, it causes confusion

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back