I gotta fix the TV!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Would anyone know how to get a TV working?
The aerial on my roof has been damaged and there is no way to fix it due to the fall-through-ableness of the roof... :rolleyes:
I have tried to attach a car antenna to it but that's not really doing the job - and neither is the coat hanger lol
i would really appreciate some feedback on this as i havn't had TV for 5 years and i would really like to watch the world cup! :D
Beks
(appologies to admins if this is the wrong forum...)

=======================
please see forum rule 1a your other posts have been removed

Sponsored Links
Thankyou very much for your answer LaundrySpares&Repairs

Sponsored Links
I am going to try get a set-top, i think the signal is pretty good as i live near the top of a hill. I'm just wondering if i'll have to move the TV around to catch the right signal?

No, doesn't really matter where the TV is, the aerial need to pick up a good signal in the right direction. My next door neighbour get away with the aerial inside the loft! You could temporary try this first. tlc-direct.co.uk are doing a good deal on a strong signal aerial at the moment

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back