Bosch Classix pump problem/access

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Classixx dishwasher which will not empty after use.
I've checked the pipe isn't blocked (blown back through) and have taken off the filters from inside the machine.
It looks pretty certain it is the pump, and I've removed the side and top panels to get access but still cannot see the way in!

Do you have to take the door (& subsequent sprung cable) off to remove the bottom panel to get access to the pump. From what I've read elsewhere the pump seems to be not the most reliable part so hopefully someone out there must have already faced this problem?

Any help would be appprciated

Sponsored Links
Access to any dish washer is usually through the bottom of the machine be it rear or front or underneath, get the machine out and trun it on it's roof then have a play. Remember turn the power of at the wall

Sponsored Links
Thanks I'll give it a try as soon as possible, and I won't touch the door - the spring looks as though it could be a real problem to get back on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back