Wash-hand basin waste to WC waste?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Planning to take a bit of a punt on a tiny 'short projection' w.h.b. which is up for grabs in an e-auction (less then 200mm - have been looking for an eternity!) but want to limit my chances of making a duff purchase due to Building Regs (who I'm sure will not answer me in time!)... So looking for some pro advice

Are there any restrictions (if so what precisely do I need to do to comply?) on running the basin waste directly in to the neigbouring WC soil pipe?

FYI, if relevant, there would be about a yard and a half's vertical drop and the length from basin to soil pipe connection would be about 2 and a half yards tops.

I suspect I have to do something extra to comply but I never had to add a new basin to a room where there wasn't already one so I haven't a clue.
:confused: :?:
Anyone assist? Thanks in advance. :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back