Samsung F/F drinks dispenser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Just bought a Samsung Side by side fridge freezer with drinks and ice dispenser, got it all plumbed in and appear to have a problem with the speed of the water, the manual states it should take 10 seconds to fill a normal 100cc plastic cup up, ours takes 20 seconds, don't sound much but when your trying to fill a pint up it takes an age.
My question is, would reducing the size of the water line, which connects from the water supply to the refrigerator, increase the flow rate as there would be less distance to travel. ?
The shortest distance i can afford is 1.5metre, thats the length i would need should i have to pull the fridge out.

Sponsored Links
My question is, would reducing the size of the water line, which connects from the water supply to the refrigerator, increase the flow rate as there would be less distance to travel. ?
No, less distance = less time.... Why would you think that less distance = greater vol !
And why not call on the guarantee !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back