15 mm bath pipes??

Sponsored Links
You could fill your bath with 15mm copper tube, but at current prices that would be expensive and wouldn't get you very clean. I suggest filling it with hot water. It works for me.

If you could get your English language right then I would say YES you can SUPPLY the bath with a 15 mm hot pipe as the combi can only supply around 10 litres per minute and this will easily pass through a 15 mm tube!

Tony Glazier

I think that your attitude is uncalled for Agile, the Gentleman only requested a little help.

Sponsored Links
Here Here Bamber

Tony Glazier has a vicious tongue here sometimes, theres no denying he is very helpful to many, but he sure is a Bas Tard to a few unlucky ones.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Bamber, I am very sorry that you find it necessary to be rude and abusive towards me!

Chris replied according to the exact wording which the original poster used about filling the bath with 15 mm tube.

Yet you totally ignore Chris making some fun of the words used and decide to be abusive just towards me !

Clearly you have some psychological problem which makes you feel inadequate and you think that being abusive somehow helps you improve your situation. Perhaps you are also one of those drivers who think that sounding off your horn improves the world?

Oddly, even though you are so abusive towards me I would like to help you if you could explain what your problem is?

Perhaps you have not noticed but I sign with my real name while you hide behind a pseudonym !

Tony

I was not being rude or abusive to you, I merely pointed out that your attitude in so obviously questioning the poster`s educational prowess was uncalled for. If you feel that this is being rude & abusive I suggest you grow a thicker skin. I think you are over re-acting somewhat, don`t you?

Agile said:
...you totally ignore Chris making some fun of the words used and decide to be abusive just towards me !
Snot fair, init. :evil:

Chris, I actually found your response harmlessly amusing, though totally unhelpful!

Bamber, its a pity that your aggressive and abusive attitude towards me did not find that my reply was "harmlessly amusing, though totally helpful"!

Quite right Chris, its not fair! Not even love either!

Tony

Edited to correct the spelling of aggressive to suit Bamber who refuses to admit his real name and pretends to be in the USA !

Bamber gaspipe said:
Chris, I actually found your response harmlessly amusing, though totally unhelpful!
It was meant to be. I didn't mean any disrespect to the poster, it was just a slight ambiguity in the wording which prompted me to try to make a joke of it. I assumed someone else would give the proper answer in due course.

If YOU can get YOUR English language right ( or should that be correct )? you will find that `agressive` is actually `aggressive`. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses. Touche. I believe. How do you like it? Have a pleasant evening.

Well edited Agile, bit late, but swift nevertheless. I hope you have learned a very valuable lesson tonight.

Well, all I can say is that I have learned that you are "aggressive" rather than "agressive".

But you still are abusive towards me for no good reason and you still hide you real identity!

I hide nothing because I have nothing to hide! I am not rude or abusive!

Tony

You have also been taught a lesson in humility I think. My identity is unimportant, the same as everybody else. The next time you feel the need to ridicule, I believe that you just may think twice. This topic, like yourself, is becoming juvenile & uninteresting. My point has been made. Goodnight to all.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back