Problems with Vokera Syntesi

cdg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I used to have a Vokera many moons ago and it was quiet, reliable and really efficient. As my current system is on its last legs I am thinking of having a Vokera Syntesi (probably 25) installed. Does anyone have any feedback on this boiler's performance/reliability etc.

I don't want to put one in if it's going to need repairing every 3 months but this hasn't been my experience of Vokera in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I can get a 5 year guarantee parts and labour for 99 plus vat, so your installer shoule be able to. The Compact range available as 24kw 29kw and 35kw is best deal at the moment from PTS.

Good cooking design, based on th eold linea (wish they hadn't called the new linea a linea it's nthing like a linea, good pedigree, good history, cheap.

That's useful info. An extended guarantee hadn't occurred to me but that sounds a really good deal.

As much as I was enjoying BDL vs Bob.Dole I was hoping I'd get at least one reply! :D

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back