Baumatic cooker hood

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone here help me please? Our cooker extractor fan has stopped working but I think it's just the fuse that has blown. However I've no idea where to find the fuse in the unit or how to change it (do I need to switch the electricity off at the main fusebox before hand? It was fitted last year by professional electrians but I know very little about it. The Hood type is FSPN2002

Thank you very much in advance for any advice you can share.

Gillian

Sponsored Links
follow its lead and see where it goes.cooker hoods are usually plugged in if the fuse has gone it will be for a reason

Sponsored Links
fraid i didn't, i quoted my first line you quoted the 2nd line, anyway lets not argue over it,

Welcome to the forums :)

don't worry, you are still very welcome,

tell you what see this what is your opinion? post over there

I wouldn't post over there - might upset the guy. I know that beauty is in the eye of etc, but that is one of the most disgusting lights I have ever seen.

£250?

I wouldn't take that as a compensation to have one fitted in my house...

ban-all-sheds said:
I wouldn't post over there - might upset the guy. I know that beauty is in the eye of etc, but that is one of the most disgusting lights I have ever seen.

£250?

I wouldn't take that as a compensation to have one fitted in my house...

That light is alright........I'm guessing that your getting on a bit :LOL:

did you ever find the fuse...I have the same problem. Blown because a bulb has gone.

JasonHughes said:
did you ever find the fuse...I have the same problem. Blown because a bulb has gone.

dont hold your breath, that was Gillians only post back in january.

follow the cable is all i can offer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back