gas flue analyzer

B

BOB.DOLE

where can i pick up the cheapest analyzer preferibly with a printer

Sponsored Links
Hope you`ve signed OFF properly, Bob not on the Dole ;)

Blob

Read your post back to yourself VERY SLOWLY.

Do you want a printer or an analyser. (Make a note of the spelling. :LOL:

BDL said:
Blob

Read your post back to yourself VERY SLOWLY.

Do you want a printer or an analyser. (Make a note of the spelling. :LOL:

i cant spell and proud of it at lease i am honest

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
Hope you`ve signed OFF properly, Bob not on the Dole ;)

YOU MUST BE JOKING LETS JUST SAY I AM CLAIMING MY TAX BACK EARLY ;) ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about the spelling. The main thing is learning how to punctuate and how to write a logical sentence.

Are you really providing written reports to your customers? If so I can see why they are only £35.00.

BDL said:
I wouldn't worry too much about the spelling. The main thing is learning how to punctuate and how to write a logical sentence.

Are you really providing written reports to your customers? If so I can see why they are only £35.00.

FIGHTING back with this kind of remarks wont help you bdl i would out class any of your chaps anyday and you has well.

my costomers get value for money from a top engineer not ripped off by a sad git in a suit and tie with a posh voice (ex window salesman) ripping off is costomers and getting monkeys to do the work.

Yep no doubt you would outclass any of my guys.

Just out of interest how do we simpletons become as good as you? What training/experience have you attained to get to the top.

BDL said:

Yep no doubt you would outclass any of my guys.

What training/experience have you attained to get to the top.

Simple BDL I USE MY BRAIN to get to the top and where i am standing you look a long way down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back