Two reasons not to let a CORGI in your house

well to be honest anyone can charge what what what they want.
i get many phone calls to repair certain boilers ok old vokeras.they are a strong solid boiler but need expert help,just like my 30 year old jag.
i get lots of phone calls asking how much do i charge to fit a new pump,i reply approx £75.00 (cash)
when i get there i always ask when was this boiler serviced to makers instructions last,reply is usually you quoted for a pump replacement at £75.00.
so i just change a broken spring £2.50 a service pack.and clean up pump.nothing ever wrong with pump.and get my money.
so its wasteing my time trying to be nice.
same with pcbs i repair these on site (GIVE 12 MONTHS GURANTEE) if customer wants but all customers want a new pcb,a lot of money and no gurantee,ok 30 days.
so why should i try to help out customers.they know what is wrong with their boilers before it is inspected.
not to mention fans...thats another story,i buy these direct from italy,cheaper than re-cons,yes.
but i get phone calls how much do i charge to fit a re-con fan.

well time to ponder now.

Sponsored Links
Except that Antares offer a limited range and they are not the manufacturer's fan - they are pattern parts

My recon fans, on the other hand, are the real McCoy

raden said:
My recon fans, on the other hand, are the real McCoy
McCoys-SV.jpg

:?:

Sponsored Links
cdg said:
and he wasn't in Happy Days ;)

I seem to remember not many posts ago that you declared that this sort of banter between posters should not belong in here & should be banished to `General Chat`..interesting

He's right of course. :oops:

Anyway, 'bout time someone stated that gas work's legal if done by a chinchilla or something isn't it... :LOL:

As you were.

I think that it would have been a gorilla doing gas work rather than a chinchilla!

Tony

Agile said:
I think that it would have been a gorilla doing gas work rather than a chinchilla!
Do you really have that long (and accurate) a memory Agile? If so then I congratulate you. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back