Two reasons not to let a CORGI in your house

Gasman, I wouldn`t waste your breath.Everyone else has cottoned on to the fact that this Berk is better off ignored. The only time he pipes up is for an argument & to be noticed.That`s the only time he has any input.

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
Gasman, I wouldn`t waste your breath.Everyone else has cottoned on to the fact that this Berk is better off ignored. The only time he pipes up is for an argument & to be noticed.That`s the only time he has any input.

err tonight ...

"Are we talking about the electronic or perm. pilot version here ?
I would have thought it would be difficult to fit the wrong fan
There is only the puma 80/80e or the 100, the 100 is physically bigger
It can't be the wrong pcb as the electronic pcb lacks LK1 which provides the volts to the fan connector
the puma fan gets its low speed voltage from a tapping on the primary side of the mains transformer.
I can only think that the fan relay has welded itself in the N/O position or something"

and

"OP - are you sure there's not a loss of pressure (main gas tap not fully open or something)
pilot is fine until the main valve comes on and takes all the pressure away? "

BG - go back to scratching your balls, you seem good at doing that

raden said:
BG - go back to scratching your balls, you seem good at doing tha

Thanks ..I will.............YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNN....(scratches cats boll*ks)...

gassman1015,

Only cleared £3800 today.

You should wear a bloody mask and ride a horse. The more polish tradesmen the better is what i say..

I'm not one not paying but the building trade and plumbers alike are having a laugh nowardays.

bring back the death penalty

:mad:

Sponsored Links
diyisfree said:
gassman1015,

You should wear a b****y mask and ride a horse. The more polish tradesmen the better is what i say..

I'm not one not paying but the building trade and plumbers alike are having a laugh nowardays.

Might have been working on the job for a month :!:

diyisfree said:

You gets what you pays for..skill & experience ;)

diyisfree said:
So, because one plumber / heating engineer claims to have "cleared £3800", you've taken it to mean:

(a) that this was the profit for one day's work;
and
(b) that it's representative of earnings for the building and plumbing trades in their entirety.

Using your logic the only reasonable conclusion from your post is that everyone who hails from "Bosnia and Herzegovina" is an utter dork.

diyisfree said:
gassman1015,

You should wear a b****y mask and ride a horse. The more polish tradesmen the better is what i say..

YIPPY YI YAA.

I can understand your anger, but the post is in reply to raden and is tongue in cheek, this is not the real world, its an internet forum.

Chill, don't take life so seriously.

Didnt take it for real mate :D

Just wanted to see the reaction of the group

softus, harden up a bit :p

diyisfree said:
Didnt take it for real mate :D

Just wanted to see the reaction of the group
Ah - OK - I rectract.

softus, harden up a bit :p
Er, OK. Like this?

pic4.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back