WHIRLPOOL ADP 4500 KEEPS FAULTING (STOPS) DURING WASH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Living in Italy is tough if you don't speak the language. My 2nd hand but only 1 yr old machine keeps faulting out during the wash cycle (all programs). Worked fine for 2 months then it started acting up. Lines, water presure, machine level, filters, salt, uninterupted power, all check good. No dishes blocking the arms inside. Drains when the reset function is used, and I am able to start it over - but it faults out again during the wash. Can't figure this one out and the manual is in Italian. Suggestions appreciated.

Noparlo
javascript:emoticon(':confused:')
javascript:emoticon(':confused:')

Sponsored Links
Sleepyhead, checked your responses to some other Whirlpool problems and counted the flashes on my machine - flashes number four.

Is it serious, give it to me straight; How long will I live Doc? Will my kids still go to college?

Noparlo

4 flashes is a draining failure. if the drain hose is in a stand pipe check that it's not too far into it.
As it drains when the reset is used it could be that your pressure switch is clogged. Thats the black grill in the sump, careful when cleaing as it is easily punctured.
Other than that I'm afraid you're going to need an engineer in to see what's going on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back