british gas man!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just a wee update on boiler situation.

Gas engineer was meant to call yesterday and seemingly he couldnt gain access!!!!
The engineers cant be too bright or just cant be bothered as he couldnt figure out how to open a gate!!!!
He or she is coming out again on thurs morning so i wasted my whole day off waiting for an eeejit!!! lol
:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I think no access means there was no reply to the telephone or door....although some naughty engineers may well use it when running late on their last job.

No access...Definition: To rap heavily on customers door using one of Doddy`s feather dusters,(we all know why we should not use doorbell).
Reason: `cause it`s 4 O`clock & if I do get in I could be home late for me tea!
I do know of one naughty engineer who used to fold up his `no access` card & place it ever so gently between the letter box & those brushes fitted just inside to keep out the draught. When he was phoned, he would just say `Of course I have been! (all saintly)...Tell `em to check their letterbox :evil:

It wasn`t me though.....

Sponsored Links
its time to put on make up
its time to light the lights
its time to get things started

on the Bamber show tonight

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back