New Invention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have invented, and patented, a \\\'Quick Release Radiator Valve\\\' which, when fitted, allows the removal IN SECONDS of a radiator without the need for tools. No draining down, No mess, No expensive plumbers. The valve will be available in about 6 to 9 months time. Absolutly invaluable when decorating etc :)

Sponsored Links
Llewellyn said:
I have invented, and patented, a \\\'Quick Release Radiator Valve\\\' which, when fitted, allows the removal IN SECONDS of a radiator without the need for tools. No draining down, No mess, No expensive plumbers. The valve will be available in about 6 to 9 months time. Absolutly invaluable when decorating etc :)

and your point is?

Sponsored Links
Llewellyn said:
Please send me your e-mail address and a will send you a picture.

Why not just post it on here so we can all have a giggle ;)

Llewellyn said:
Please send me your e-mail address and a will send you a picture.

You show me yours and then i will show you mine...cheeky :D

I am deadly serious. This is not a wind up. I will sort out some pictures and put them on this site. I am not sure how to put the pictures on here but I will sort it out soon. Again, this is not a joke. The valve has bee tested by The university of Manchester and passed with flyong colours.

Maybe some one could advise me as to how to get the pictures on here

Llewellyn said:
I am deadly serious. This is not a wind up. I will sort out some pictures and put them on this site. I am not sure how to put the pictures on here but I will sort it out soon. Again, this is not a joke. The valve has bee tested by The university of Manchester and passed with flyong colours.

Ok..assuming its not a wind up, are you suggesting that no water will be lost...including the water in the radiator?

Llewellyn said:

Desribe it. Is it two valves that can split? A non-return valve in the rad side or the pipe side? Or both? What? Can TRV heads be used on it

I`ve just invented a self installing, self certifying, gas boiler that runs on porridge. No plumbers, gas engineers, or pipework.The product should be in all good plumbers merchants by Saturday week...

Bamber gaspipe

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:47 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`ve just invented a self installing, self certifying, gas boiler that runs on porridge. No plumbers, gas engineers, or pipework.The product should be in all good plumbers merchants by Saturday week...
you thieving swine. i invented that. :mad:

You may have invented it but you didn`t patent the part about `sieving steamed porridge through tramps sock before passing through Gumbi valve`... that idea was mine & mine alone.Only I should be allowed to benefit..

Whats the Patent Number of your invention Llewellyn ?

Tony

I just invented an answer to the Gas shortage,

Its called "Water Systems" :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back