New Invention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agile said:
Softus you have failed to explain why you have such a firm desire to keep your name and address hidden.
It isn't hidden; it just isn't published, just like the overwhelming majority of forum members.

Without a reason stated I can only assume it is to avoid legal action following any bad advice you might give to people.
You're entitled to make any assumption that you wish - that's none of my business. However, you will fail to find any bad advice that I've given on any forum. Occasionally I make a mistake, but I always own up to them and correct them. I've even been known to apologise to you Agile, when I've been in error.

Sponsored Links
I have read all the comments and you will see from the Features, Benefits & Incentives that most, if not all, have been answered.
A great deal of research and surveys have been done (not friends & relations) and the response was very encuraging. It must be remembered that once upon a time there was no Electricity, there was no sliced bread, there was no internet, it is only through someones determination and belief in something which brought these things about, don't you agree?

I think ur missin yer own point. I use sliced bread, internet & electricity evey day, a real decorating nut may only take his rads off every couple of years. I dont want to be rude but they look terrible if u like things to look nice . & as for the need for them ,i bought 1000 chocolate tea pots that need some one with real drive to sell em if u want an easier job.

Sponsored Links
I don't get them, just can't see any point. If you could adapt them into circulating pump quick release valves for about a tenner a pair then maybe.....possibly.

Ohhhhhh I love chocolate tea pots, what size are they and how much :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ollski said:
I don't get them, just can't see any point. If you could adapt them into circulating pump quick release valves for about a tenner a pair then maybe.....possibly.

Now that is an idea.:cool:

Chocolate Tea pots £4.50 each, With quick release brass spouts £3.50. Don't think they ever catch on though.

What about a chocolate tea pot with a sealed lid and a normally closed valve on the spout?

The spout is opened when a flow of tea is required by finger operated lever which is adapted for use by any one of the user's five fingers.

I wonder if is bothered by all those 4x4 vehicles collecting the kids nearby?

Tony

Agile said:
What about a chocolate tea pot with a sealed lid and a normally closed valve on the spout?

The spout is opened when a flow of tea is required by finger operated lever which is adapted for use by any one of the user's five fingers.

Tony

I want a lefthanded one please Tony :LOL:

is this thread getting silly now :rolleyes:

Now u are being silly every body knows all tea pots are bi-sexual. BUT i cant have chocolate brought downto the level of silly. It's what gets me out of bed every morning. Must stop eating it in bed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back