samsung american style f/freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, i unfortunately bought a samsung rs21ncsv1 fridge freezer which developed the same problem as other members have posted, ie fridge cooling fan making horrible noise caused by build up of ice hitting fan. samsung have agreed to replace freezer as it is still under guarantee. i have now been waiting over a month for the new one to arrive. does anyone know of a telephone no. where i can complain to samsung other than the call centre who are a complete waste of space. cheers

Sponsored Links
dont know the answer

have you tried http://www.saynoto0870.com/ to get a normal or free number so if your on free calls on your call pakage you can avoid the pay for 0870 and 0845 nos

Samsung 0870 2420303 01932 455000 also Customer services - 01952 297664

the search thing is in the heading on the r/h/s ;)

thanks for your reply. my wife has tried the no's you listed but was directed to the call centre, looks like we will have to wait another two weeks which is the soonest time they have quoted for delivery. cheers

We bought ours through Comet and they dealt with Samsung. Same problem, FF replaced from Comet stock but I persume Samsung footed the bill. I belive you get another two year guarantee from date of new one.
Where did you buy yours ?
I think manufacturers like Samsung rely on the retailer for "service" - they are not good at dealing with the customer directly. If still no joy, go to your retailer.

Sponsored Links
we bought the f/f from argos but contacted samsung to have it repaired under guarantee. samsung sent an engineer out who said it was not repairable, samsung agreed to replace f/f and as they had them in stock quoted 8-10 days delivery. despite numerous futile phone calls and e-mails to the call-centre six weeks later we are still waiting for delivery, but have now been informed it should arrive next monday. it will be guaranteed for two years, i hope the problem with the f/f was not a design fault as the engineer said this was not first time he had come across this fault otherwise the guarantee will certainly be needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back