jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
seeking employment in south yorkshire area..hard working c+g level 2 qualified.dont know what to do next after trying so hard??mid 30 s

Sponsored Links
If you are C&G qualified then you must have done some work experience?

Tell us all about it and who it was with and the result!

What salary will you be satisfied with?

Tony

JiB rate for adult trainees as of the 1st Jan 07

1st 6months of employment £7.76.
2nd 6 months £8.32.
3rd 6 months £8.68.

3rd year apprentice with nvq level2 £7.58

doitall said:
JiB rate for adult trainees as of the 1st Jan 07

1st 6months of employment £7.76.
2nd 6 months £8.32.
3rd 6 months £8.68.

3rd year apprentice with nvq level2 £7.58

your in dream world doitall contractors are now getting 30 a penny gas engineer,s for £8.50 h/r with years of experience.

MY ADVISE IS GO TO ALDI,S THEY ARE PAYING SHELF FILLERS £7.85 HR

Sponsored Links
Coppied straight out of the JIB book.

You wouldn't get 1 of me for those rates let alone 30 :LOL:

doitall said:
Coppied straight out of the JIB book.

You wouldn't get 1 of me for those rates let alone 30 :LOL:

LIsten boy you will be on american slave labour rates if blair gets in the next election so do the right thing vote bnp

I would say those rates are fair, I would expect someone like you to earn me twice that on most days. If you didn't you'd be out on your ear.

Just did an lpg job for the most recent guy I trained, he;s in the countryside where there isa lot of lpg, but not lpg qualified. (go figure, go get yourself on lpg course Ian!).

Anyhow, he can pay me my town rates and make money for just handling the job, because they just can't get anyone lpg qualified to come and do the work, and still has change to buy the steak in the pub afterwards.

As a side note he did a recent bathroom quote and was quoted £422 by sparks to wire up a 10mm shower and bring bonding up to spec.

He's now going to use me for his sparky work. I mean that's haf a days work, maybe £50 materials. Sparks is taking this stuff

Paul Barker said:
I would say those rates are fair, I would expect someone like you to earn me twice that on most days. If you didn't you'd be out on your ear.

Just did an lpg job for the most recent guy I trained, he;s in the countryside where there isa lot of lpg, but not lpg qualified. (go figure, go get yourself on lpg course Ian!).

Anyhow, he can pay me my town rates and make money for just handling the job, because they just can't get anyone lpg qualified to come and do the work, and still has change to buy the steak in the pub afterwards.

As a side note he did a recent bathroom quote and was quoted £422 by sparks to wire up a 10mm shower and bring bonding up to spec.

He's now going to use me for his sparky work. I mean that's haf a days work, maybe £50 materials. Sparks is taking this stuff

if your talking to me scum bag i know how to work this the gas game i earned £350 for 5 hours work each day and no i dont work for no man only me thats why i get nice days work i cut all the scum out in the middle and undercut the contractors and steel their work.

You seem like the kind of tradesman I'd avoid frankly.

Paul Barker said:

I would expect to earn you 10 times that much on most days.

But then you would have to pay me a dam sight more then the JIB rate :eek: :eek:

doitall, is it me or all the 25 year old girls that are attracting you to Scarborough, be honest?

cdg said:

i dont give a toss of your opinin pal money is the name of the game and i am the best

BOB.DOLE said:
cdg said:

i dont give a toss of your opinin pal money is the name of the game and i am the best

We noticed, but you don't say what at :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back