Gas safety check

Bamber gaspipe said:
BOB.DOLE said:
well i find that installation fitters have very poor knowledge of gas regulations, i seem to find a fault on nearly every installlation i come across,

Thanks for the generalisation, I am an installer & I have a very good knowledge of Gas regs because if I didn`t I wouldn`t be Corgi registered.I also consider myself literate..people in glass houses..throwing stones..& all that.

you may have but there are a lot who dont and working pressure should be 21 + or - 1 mb

Sponsored Links
So If I worked for Transco & set the regulator on the meter at 22mbar would I be correct or incorrect?

Bamber gaspipe said:
So If I worked for Transco & set the regulator on the meter at 22mbar would I be correct or incorrect?

ok i will hold my hands up on this one only because they have amended the pressure now lets all let the dog go to sleep.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
Bamber gaspipe said:

ok i will hold my hands up on this one only because they have amended the pressure now lets all let the dog go to sleep.

2 years ago ...................Dog now asleep....but one eye open..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back