VERY URGENT ! central heating problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody please help, I have a problem with my central heating pipes, even though the heating is turned off there is a constant hissing coming off the pipes, its terribly loud and when i listen to the pipes there seems to be a flow of some sort, one of the pipes seem warm and when i listen to the pipes to every one of the radiators i can hear this loud hissing sound, whether it be gas or water i havent a clue, i have absolutely no diy experience and am very worried about whats going on, I know it cost loads to get someone out so if i can get any help whatsoever i would be most thankful
Please help.

Sponsored Links
The only description of what you've got in your house is some pipes which hiss.
That isn't much to go on - we need details of the system.
Just guessing, it might be that you have a combi and the pressure relief pipe is letting water out (outside) because the filling loop is still connected and not turned off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back