BOSCH WFF 2000 GB12 WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, BOSCH WFF 2000 GB12 washing machine water pump needs replacing as the screw in cover has broken (ridge has snapped off). Please can anyone advise on step by step approach to replacing this (have purchased new pump). Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Can't give you step by step. However, the front of the machine does come off. If I remember rightly, couple of screws/bolts at the bottom and another screw behind the dispenser. There may be another which requires the facia to be removed.

Thanks, this is helpful. Did you need to take off the plastic "skirting" that is attached to the door and the body of the machine near the drum? If so, how did you do it. If not, presumably you had sufficient room in between the front and the body of the machine with which to work with? Thanks.

You have to release the rubber door boot from the front panel. There will be a retaining wire holding it onto the front.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, got a professional to dit pump for £25. A bargain as watching it, it was clearly a lot more complicated than the postings would suggest.

I did say I wouldn't give step by step instructions. Only let you know that the front comes off. Once that's off pump replacement is easy.
£25 to fit was an absolute bargain though :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back