INSPECTIONS

Sponsored Links
ok here we go you fire up the burner and you put in the flue gas analyser and take the readings, if they are not right you can ajust the burner pressur on the gas valve and also ajust the air/ gas ratio flap on the side

You have to love this guy....

i dont know if you have noticed but women in perticulair have changed in the last 90 years their tongue,s have evolved to speak back with a nagging tone, i have calculated at this rate of evolution of 130 years on the tone will have developed into a barking tone much like a dog wining.

One of Bobs Gems... :D :D

Sponsored Links
1 its on the front

2 where do you set it in the first place to fire the burner

3 how do you test the aps

4 min gas pressure (working) is ??

5 when do you test the flue draught ??

kevplumb said:
1 its on the front

2 where do you set it in the first place to fire the burner

3 how do you test the aps

4 min gas pressure (working) is ??

5 when do you test the flue draught ??

just a min kevy dont get to carried away with your nuts its my turn for a question

are you fimiliar with a remeha 2000/3000/6000/series.

Not familiar with either...you haven`t answered Kev`s question though Bob.....please blow me away.....

Is that a Riello.

Imgp1249m.jpg

Bamber gaspipe said:
Not familiar with either...you haven`t answered Kev`s question though Bob.....please blow me away.....

not worked on them for about 6 years but they are very easy and not rocket sciance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back