Dyson DC-07 on Laminate flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have a Dyson DC-07, just moved into a new house and put laminate down in the conservatory. What setting do I put the Dyson on for doing the laminate floor? As I recall its normally set so the brushes rotate when in use, but you can also set it so they don’t. –Am I best setting it so they don’t spin for use on the laminate? –what does the manual say? (-I have no idea where mine is or if I even still have it)

Sponsored Links
I found the manual online and read it. http://www.analogstereo.com/dyson_vacuum_owners_manual.htm (thats user manual not service manual).

basically:
"DCO7 silver/yellow is not recommended for hard floors: accessory tools are ideal. The brushbar continues to rotate while the hose is in use."

mines not the yellow one tho so it has the thing to adjust the brushes and it reccomends turning the brush off "for delicate rugs and floors". -does laminate flooring fall into this catagory though? -it doesnt say -what do other people do? has anyone damage a floor with a vacuum cleaner?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back