Roofline Fascia, Sofit, Bargeboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. I need some help with a DIY project I am planning to tackle. I plan to replace all my Fascia etc and fit PVC. Just wondering if anyone has used Fascias etc from Screwfix.com and what are they like, are they likely to go yellow in 2 years are they cheap rubbish. Or are they OK. If they are rubbish then can anyone recommend good manufacture? I found this company but they are expensive but this could be because they are good!! http://www.celuform.co.uk

Also is there a difference between Fascia and Bargeboard apart from Price? Cant I just use Fascia on the eaves?
I have a detached house where the bedrooms are in the roof space, sometimes known as a one and half story, if that makes a difference?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
sounds like a tall storey ;) I call mine a chalet bungalow.What was the question :oops:

Celuform is pretty good. Try Freefoam, min 15 years colourfast.

If you want affordable but very good quality then go for Deceuninck :D

Sponsored Links
Screwfix are sh1te as in they only sell 4 metres max when you could do with a nice long 5 metre. :(

Email me your full list of everything you need and I'll see what the price is for the good stuff. It will be cheaper than screwfix even with couriered delevery.

enquiries at mwroofline dot co dot uk

Forum will not let me post links to my own email or site even though I pay to advertise through diynot.com which imo takes the pi55 :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back