HOTPOINT 1ST EDITION (DF 53) DISHWASHER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone help, I have a five year old Hotpoint First Edition dishwasher (Module No.DF53). After cleaning the inside, there was still an unpleasant odour!!! taking the top wash-jet arm off, I can't get it to clip back again. I cannot find the handbook, PLEASE can someone tell me how the wiper clips onto the top unit? It has a sort of octagonal clip with a small tab at edge that should clip in........but I have spent hours, I just can't get it to click together. Also after giving a good cleaning, it doesn't seem to work, light is on, would the fact that the 'jet-wash arm' is not connected stop it from working? Any help would be so much appreciated, drawings, cut & paste I can't find any help elsewhere.

Diamonds aka daffy blond

Sponsored Links
Well there seem to be 2 possibilities with my D/W the trip switch, or pump. I have ordered a new Hotpoint, as daft as it may sound, I would get it fixed, but it is under a work surface corner, & the temp switch means I have to open the dishwasher door to open a cubboard drawer. If there is anybody who can fix, then make me an offer......it is in good condition. No marks on doors etc. I am in Hertfordshire

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back