lg LD2060sh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought dishwasher in04/12/04 from currys first week it leaked repair man glued it after attending to it twice various other repair carried out now 11/07/06 smelt burning tripped out the machine is now standing in kitchen waiting for lg to make a decission that it is not working they dont no how long this will take and are not very helpful also had extra service agreement so i am now left to wash up also have washing machine and tumble drier same make also very troublesome can any one tell me if they have had this trouble :

Sponsored Links
Do Currys rely on the manufacturer to do the service calls?

Your contract lies with Currys, so get them to do something about it.

contacted currys lg head office trading standards i think we are going to dump it back to currys on saturday no one can make up there mind what to do with it

Its out of warranty, or did you have extended. Cant beleive Currys will do anything through good will. So I reckon your fight is with LG. Good luck, post the outcome.

Sponsored Links
The retailer is the one to fight with. If TS are involved they will keep you advised but contact the citizens advice bureau and get help drafting letters to currys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back