Diplomat APM8722 Washer Dryer problem - HELP PLEASE!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a fully integrated Diplomat (MFI) 1200rpm Washer Dryer (Model No. APM8722)

I'm fully aware that it is probably a bag of spaners in terms of quality - but it was "free" with the kitchen I bought so we thought we'd give it a whirl and it seemed to be working fine.

Anyway - six months later the machine, I have just discovered, has died completely. Even the LCD display doesnt come on - which used to work whether the door was shut or not - so I dont think the problem is with the door interlock thing.

I have checked the fuse, plug and socket and they were all working fine - so the fault must be inside the Washer Dryer somewhere.

There were no indicators of any problems at all in the last few times it has been used, everything seemed fine - its just stopped working completely some time in the last five days. Apparently during a period when it has not been in use.

So - any ideas what the problem may be?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back