Creda Simplicity 1000 wont finish the rinse cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Creda Simplicity 1000 which runs through the programme perfectly until it gets to the rinse cycle. When it gets to the rinse cycle it just sits there and makes a \\\"working\\\" noise. You have to turn the dial past the rinse cycle to actually get the machine to continue the programme. The problem with this is that the clothes are not getting rinsed. It would cost an arm and a leg to get an engineer out to look at it so i was wondering if anyone had any advice and whether i could maybe fix it myself? Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
I had the same problem and could not find the answer on the net so I had to get an engineer out. It took him 5 minutes to replace the double solenoid valve which is situated at the back of the machine on the left-hand side. The unit has 2 pipes coming off it and it controls the water for the rinse. The replacement part came from ELECTRUEPART order code VAL951 and on the packet there is Universal solenoid valve. Had I been aware, I could have replaced this unit. Hope this helps other people and enables you to avoid the callout charge.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back