DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Forums
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local  
  Forum IndexForum Index     RulesRules    HelpHelp     Join FREERegister Free     About CookiesCookies     SearchSearch     LoginLogin 

Creda Simplicity 1000 wont finish the rinse cycle

This topic originated from the How to page called Washing machine troubleshooting
Click here to return to the page called Washing machine troubleshooting.

Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
wannabepos

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote

I have a Creda Simplicity 1000 which runs through the programme perfectly until it gets to the rinse cycle. When it gets to the rinse cycle it just sits there and makes a \\\"working\\\" noise. You have to turn the dial past the rinse cycle to actually get the machine to continue the programme. The problem with this is that the clothes are not getting rinsed. It would cost an arm and a leg to get an engineer out to look at it so i was wondering if anyone had any advice and whether i could maybe fix it myself? Thanks for your help
 Alert Moderators

If you do not want to see this advert, click here to login or if you are new click here to join free.
tony007

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quote

I had the same problem and could not find the answer on the net so I had to get an engineer out. It took him 5 minutes to replace the double solenoid valve which is situated at the back of the machine on the left-hand side. The unit has 2 pipes coming off it and it controls the water for the rinse. The replacement part came from ELECTRUEPART order code VAL951 and on the packet there is Universal solenoid valve. Had I been aware, I could have replaced this unit. Hope this helps other people and enables you to avoid the callout charge.

Tony
 Alert Moderators
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Appliances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: