Ink on Wooden Nightstand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ink stain on my wooden nightstand. Any suggestions on how to remove it without ruining the nightstand??

Sponsored Links
I'm no expert ;) but you could try leaving a cloth soaked in a mild cleaner on the stain, weight it down with something heavy and leave for 24 hours, repeat if neccessary.
If it doesn't get rid of the ink, it may at least fade a bit.

:rolleyes: Clumsy American's again lol :rolleyes:. Judging by the amount of threads like these, I think it makes us UKers seem a little bit more careful :LOL: :D.

But seriously though, how come there are these threads every single time by internationals each one with 1 post? It just seems rather freaky. By the way, I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Sponsored Links
Tozzy said:
:rolleyes: Clumsy American's again lol :rolleyes:. Judging by the amount of threads like these, I think it makes us UKers seem a little bit more careful :LOL: :D.

But seriously though, how come there are these threads every single time by internationals each one with 1 post? It just seems rather freaky. By the way, I'm not the only one that thinks this.

probably becuse they are so clumsy, they are also only looking to fix there problem so very rarly post again, not even a thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back