Whirlpool ADP5440 flashing codes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently my dishwasher has been ending its cycles with a flashing start button - from other posts here I see that this indicates an error condition. I don't really understand why Whirlpool don't make these flashing error codes available in the operating manual or on their website (I couldn't find them).

Anyway my light is flashing four times and then a pause. It is still washing dishes okay, but what problem is indicated? Thanks

Gerry

Sponsored Links
They don't make them available as they are only a guide for the engineer to try and locate the fault. They aren't always correct.

Anyways, 4 flashes indicates a draining fault.
Check for a blockage in the drain hose or spigot (unless it's into a stand pipe). Also check the pressure switch isn't clogged, this is in the bowl, right hand side with a black grid. Be careful checking this as the membrane is easily ruptured rendering the switch useless

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back